STRONG BONES – HEALTHY BODY Membership
Library of Skeleton Safe Movement Classes that range from 20-75 minutes.
Discover how to make simple changes to your exercise routine that will benefit your bone health.
- Alignment for loading your bones
- Site specific exercises to load your bones
- Safe ways to increase your heart rate
- Move with confidence
Even if you have never done low impact aerobic activity or added weights to a movement class, Sarah provides the details and progressions that will make working out easy, safe and fun.
I just did low impact cardio 2, followed by low impact cardio 4. A great workout!
I appreciate your creativity! These are so enjoyable! And just what I need to get in more movement.
I am especially grateful to have your workouts because I can control the amount of impact.
Simple, easy to follow, fun exercise videos!
What would change if you were adding weights with confidence?
Strength & muscle power for balance
Endurance for an active day with family & grandchildren
Strength for up & down from the floor
Mechanics for PAIN FREE living
Sarah has a lot to offer.
Even if you find Bone Boot Camp “too easy” for you, go through each unit anyway to get the tips you need to lift without doing moves that can lead to spine compression fractures.
That was a HUGE eye opener for me! But really, it is not “too easy” because it targets the places most in need of improving bone density. And you can make it harder by lifting heavier. I like it very much!
New Content Added Every Friday!
Sarah is an inspirational teacher, and her weekly format allows you to challenge yourself at your own pace.
While the Bone Boot Camp is designed for people with low bone density, I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to age gracefully and maintain an active lifestyle!
Loaded with CONTENT:
- Monthly membership, stay as long or short as suits you…however I am constantly updating the library with new workouts, you will want to stay for years!
- Library of Videos: low impact cardio, cardio and sculpt, strength and sculpt, resistance bands routines, shapes and weights classes, miscellaneous fun with unique props, bonus videos with assessments and instruction, warm up videos
- A video library of low bone density aware videos for individuals who already have a good core strategy. If you are not certain, take this test:
- Variety and diversity of movement. Muscles get good at what they DO. We want to be strong in all of the ways we can move, not just one range, one plane of movement and one speed. The library provides you with choices that will feed your muscles in many different ways.
- Cardio. Many women are on the path to strength but have not yet focused on how to get more cardio in their exercise routine than walking alone provides. Low impact cardio classes are fun and ramp up your heart rate without pounding your joints.
- Balance and coordination. The Library has videos that offer you more complex movements which you sometimes do while moving your feet. There are always modifications available, but Sarah offers increased diffculty for those who want it.
- Endurance. The videos will challenge your endurance in a new way while offering the opportunity to tone your muscles.
A low introductory price of $27/month
Skeleton safe movement classes
Meet Sarah Purcell
I came to this work through the course of healing what I thought was a piriformus syndrome issue as well as intermittent low back pain and hamstring tendonopathy. In my quest, I discovered Katy Bowman's biomechanics approach to movement and alignment. The calf stretch alone resolved my lateral hip aches!
I then met Lauren Ohayon and found that the Restore Your Core® method helped me find resolution to all the little aches and pains of peri-menopause. I did not have pelvic floor dysfunction, but I was certainly dealing with pain that originated in some unhelpful alignment and movement patterns. Through Restore Your Core, I was able to retrain these habits and discover a life free from aches and pain.
I went on to become certified to teach the Restore Your Core Method.
I also have created Bone Boot Camp for Osteoporosis specifically. I successfully reversed my osteoporosis with weight bearing activity, and Bone Boot Camp was created to promote bone growth. I even reversed my own osteoporosis diagnosis into osteopenia (in my hip; click the link to see my DEXA scores) by committing to the exercise program I’ll share with you in Bone Boot Camp!
I enjoy working one-on-one with clients to assess and tailor a program for them. I work with clients in-person in Florida, and online via Zoom. I also act as a coach who meets periodically with a client who is doing any online program.
My goal is to spread the word that aging does not have to mean core and pelvic floor dysfunction and aches and pains that keep coming back. You can grow stronger and healthier as you age! Check out my offerings to learn more.